- 600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. had 7,500 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 13 years to get that many views.
- In 2012, there were 47 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 98 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 16 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per week.
- The busiest day of the year was 19th August with 139 views.
- The most popular post on that day was About.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that received the most views in 2012:
- 2012 Annual Show 3 comments
- Brussels Biennial Flower Carpet: Blooming Begonia Art 3 comments April 2012
- Gallery 6 comments
- About 3 comments
- Begonias–My New Favorite Flower 5 comments October 2009
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
Some visitors came searching mostly for begonia rex, queensland begonia society, curly fireflush begonia, begonia hybrida caravan, and begonia.
Where did visitors come from?
There were visitors from 88 countries in all. Most visitors came from Australia. The United States and Spain were not far behind.
- Pot Sizes (queenslandbegonia.wordpress.com)
- Begonia ‘Dancing Girl’ (queenslandbegonia.wordpress.com)
- ✿❀ Queensland Orchid Society ❀✿ (pottedplantsociety.wordpress.com)
- ✿❀ Queensland Orchid Society ❀✿ (soundeagle.wordpress.com)
- Propagating Cane Begonias (queenslandbegonia.wordpress.com)
- Annual Performance Review. (floweryprose.com)
- BEAUTIFUL BEGONIAS (2013 edition) (travelingrainvilles.typepad.com)